Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just when I thought things would get better...

I was hopeful the past 2 days and started to get myself back together but...

...My Grandfather died today, serious "deja vu" from last year as my mom's father died as well. Devastating to know that once I go back to Ecuador I won't see my grandfathers anymore. Both man, BOTH ;;; Like first deaths of my family that I'm aware of. Sure, remember the good times but, they haven't seen me since I 8 and it's just an even bigger gap in my heart right now.

Missed the new flappy episode and I couldn't care less, this is just too much...also on top of this, Dad tells mom and I that his dad was sick since late February and through March...

he suddenly just failed with health and ...! coincidence? I fell into this state of depression around the same time. Today I was miserable and BAM received this news later? Same thing happened last year as well :''<

Hope to get myself up again

been listening to this song all day ->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqOcUetj8oA

it's like me right there. Always choke up while hearing it.. my heart is like down to the floor
BLAH WHY WHY WHY I WAS GETTING THERE AND BAM FAIL
fijduihguregr and no one is online ;;;;;;;;;
mahhhhhhughrug ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

2 comments:

Telly said...

djkshgjkahg :'''C
Oh my god you poor girl.
This is so sad.
I totaly here for you and I hope this depression will stop hurting you so much!
If you ever need me im here for you! <333333

Empyrisan said...

I'll be the squishy thing you can huggle any day when you're feelin' down. <3

I, Empy, will stay by your side, even beyond my death when it comes around.

Followers