Wednesday, September 02, 2009

blooooooggggy

Hai c:

so hermmmmm tablet's kinda' lagging and computer is also, in general D; taking way too long to outline because the cursor stops excessively as I outline. Need to finish trades..which I have like 6 more or so xD;; on top of that some stickers I must do for my notebooks, gifties for b-days coming up both irl and online. SOMANYTHINGSkskjwehdewhfhe ;;; I wanna see 9 and draw things for it D: might just submit art dumps or something like that~

D8> Tablet creaks! Just placed my hand on it and it creaks like it's breaking 8< My Gosh, I hope it isn't serious.

On a lighter note I got my official NY Learner's permit YAY!~~ awesome stuff.

Also have a high chance of going to the comic con next year, just need online tickets but if it happens then pfff awesomeawesome! Finally going to the west side xD.

somuchwritingkdkdhewug just need to type stuff for some reason.
But I should respond to my comments
blah

No comments:

Followers