Thursday, November 12, 2009

SVA and arts and junk and undead blog




Blog backwards is Golb haha YEAH SO UM Anywho, photo of from left to right Hannah, Me, Kyra, Melissa and Vivienne! Went on over to the open house at SVA which is about 10 minutes from my house and I never ever knew. Always thought it was an art acedemy but not actual College! Anyway, the open house was fantastic and really opened my eyes to see just what I'm getting myself into. Still in the conflict between Animation/Cartooning and Illustrations. But meeting these artists and seeing the college made the day super epic. <3

/WASN'T FINISHED >8C


hrmmm Went on a school trip to the Society of Illustrators and MAN OH MAN WERE THERE SOME AMAZING PIECES. A watercolored piece to the book "The Duchess of Whimsy" just flabbergasted me UAGH THE DRAWINGS WERE SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ;;;

and here's my class picture/ yay 8'D <3


CLASS OF '11 HUZZAH

and Here's a little something something I'll be working on!~


damn leaves ;;;; but hopefully this is portfolio worthy XDD

Nature music!~ deep concepts and all yaaay

BE BLOGGIN' IN ABOUT A MONTH OR TWO 'CAUSE I ALWAYS FORGET ;;;;;

2 comments:

ER said...

HOW ADORABLE <33 I wish I could be in a art class ;________;

I'm stuck in a public school with a lot of asshole kids..

Vivienne M said...

I Made a new blog, that i will HOPEFULLY actually use! and PFF YESS! that day i shall NEVER ferget plz <3333
much loves!

Followers