Friday, February 26, 2010

Alice meets my mind.



If I had a world of my own, everything will be nonsense
Nothing will be what it is, because everything will be what it isn't

I invite you to a world where there is no such thing as time
And every creature lens themselves to change your state of mind
And the girl that chase the rabbit drank the wine and took the pill
Has locked herself in limbo to see how it truly feels

To stand outside your virtue
No one can ever hurt you
Or so they say...


a w.i.p for some A.i.W crossovers~ the new album is seriously smacking me with ideas and this is one of them~ One of a long line of projects. Time for some COLORINGG
AND INTENSE SHADINGGG

This is gonna be a blast.

1 comment:

DASHley said...

Oh man this is so amazing! I hope you color this! :D

Followers