Wednesday, November 25, 2009

stuffffff

damn! Well just listening to "I do Believe in Fairies" by James N. Howard and -sigh- this type of music makes me reflect XD;; -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt0AFAVrhoo and also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8O0tIJRu28&feature=related

<3!~ Hrmmm welll

-My dream would be to fly, but since I can't Elixir has this power.
-My dream is to bring objects to life and talk with them, something I can rely on and truly trust, but since I can't Elixir has this ability.
-My dream is to shrink and protect those I befriend, but since I can't Perkins has this duty.
-My dream is to travel the world and jump around from one place to another, but since I can't Luke has this oppurtunity.
-My dream is to live amongst a town that has old fashioned Lampposts and just gaze at them, but since I can't Oliver has this life.
-My dream is to have amazing dance skills and be more alive in parties, but since I am too shy Vela has this personality.
-My dream is to be a gymnast, even as a child, but since I can't Mavella has this talent.

all of these include a "YET" ;)

eh I just want to type about stuff on LIFEEEEEEEE

save that for the next post~

No comments:

Followers