Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Half asleep




Sometimes I go whole days
listening bored, half sleep
I won't say anything
that's worth a thing to me
One day, suddenly, time
took a turn that once felt so brief
I blinked to see polite ghosts fading quickly

What begins as an unguarded
train of thoughts slowly can become
an addiction to the slumber
of disconnection and the resonance
of memory that no longer has a shape
but keeps you numb through
the hours tills gone is another day

Be aware, my darling
these things I say I mean
are just traces of something
I long to feel again
I see our time expand
in the air almost forcibly,
spreading thinner till it dissolves completely


Feel like I wasted my time drawing this 'cause...I DIDN'T PLAN IT AT ALL D8. Huge new attempt at just going to the flow of this song~~~ MAN did that feel weird ;; But LOTSA' colors and this has some major hidden meanings but eh.

Been listening to this song for quite a while...my pod's about to die. Fingers are cold, vaca. almost over and I haven't done anything, been coughing again BUT oh always the optimistic side of whatever I type/say/think...wonder if that's become a habit now...who knows? Well, new year's coming up FRESH NEW START WITH MIllions of drawings I have yet to do and old sketches to color, and old promises I must grant *siggggggggggggggggghhhhhh* Oh well! If this year went fine for me, shouldn't start anything new and keep all the luck!~

Kind of out of it at the moment and having pop-tarts for dinner. Sweet.

1 comment:

ER said...

LOL, funky~! 8D

I like the colors!! <3

Nice job, babe! The first time I've seen anything from you in a while~ <333

Followers