Wednesday, January 13, 2010

We believe in something invisible




doodled in U.S History, which is odd because I tend to draw joyful things in that class. Felt like I needed to draw this. Funny thing is that mostly all my friends except for at least one, has siblings but I don't. Not that I WANT one but I started thinking about a lot of things and it was creepy that my mom pointed this out. I tend to see myself in the future as being alone. Weird...I always say how I'll stick to my family, doggy and my friends. But, all I go on and on about is just how I get nervous just thinking about starting my life alone and the long lasting quietness and solitude I'll feel living on my own.

I don't FEEL alone (well now) but then again I don't mind when I'm alone...nonsense.

I may be thinking too much.




....what a song to listen to while feeling this way.

1 comment:

Empyrisan said...

Sometimes, loneliness is an illusion. At times, it's so strong it feels real. Only its victims can make it trully real by pushing away the whole world.

But you're never alone as long as I'm standing by. <3

Followers