Thursday, June 03, 2010

Zombie ladies




so hurhur This idea has been in my mind for ages and FINALLY got it <3 Oh BLOG! I'm over joyed, lemme spam you with joy. I'm drawing now and focusing on things I want to achieve. Vivz inspired me to do a storyboard animation. Might make it all NICE AND SLICK! OOOOH~ yesyes But TO PERKINS AND THE LADIES

lol oh god Halloween pic. WHY DO I DRAW THINGS LIKE THIS IN THE WRONG TIME? nghhh But this is dedicated to Andy

and Viv was amazing to say

"YEAH THIS IS HAPPENING 8I"

jsjfjwjr <3 Perkins would say that- oh yes.

BTW~~ Music that Andy says reminds her of me






http://symphonyofscience.com/videos.html <333

ahhh~ the story of humans is the story of ideas
That shine light into dark corners.

I shall walk my dog now WHEEE~

No comments:

Followers