Tuesday, June 22, 2010

shaaaaa hi blog ignore this

1.This survey gets a little personal; can you handle it?
WHICH IS WHY IT'S HERE ON MAH BLOG~ Hopefully, it isn't viewed but if it is then...allright~ Let's do this.

2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
hm..Medrano 8D (pff Viv sjdejef)

3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
I was~ Looking forward to coloring pic and all

4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
hrmm...today and I was talking to my mom. My phone lives without a purpose, honestly.

5. What are you excited for?
Despicable me~ AVATAR: The last airbender~ and that's it....SIX FLAGS~!

7. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
pfff Andy XD like...48576475676574632657234 times

8. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
SHRIMP, fried shrimp. Yummmah

9. Have a best friend?
'friend' no. Best friend(s)? yes <3

10. Are you scared to fall in love?
Honestly, I am~ Having been in two relationships before, I suck at being a girlfriend. I get distracted and I get too involved in my art and computer to really commit myself. Also, I do believe I am NOT ready to have such a thing/experience. Lemme live first~ feel independant. I have many amazing friends who never make me feel 'alone'. So yeaaah~

11. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
YEAH, I've seen it before with two best, irl, friends of mine~ Hrmm...they're pretty awesome together. They're not all lovey-dovey or 'WE LOVE EACH OTHER' in others' faces. Teenagers can fall in love but it's fairly difficult for us to commit to things like that.

12. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
I'd rather not say >_>

13. What time is it right this second?
8:38 p.m YES!

14. What do you want right now?
What do I want? I want to grab someone and just TALK to them. You know who you are >8C

15. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
hrm...VIVIENNE!

16. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
single! and completely fine with it.

17. When was the last time you cried?
This morning 8D /over ts3

18. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yep~ It's odd, our convos never go well (either get distracted or they just don't see my point at all) but above all they fed me, roof over my head, buy me things, support...it's all good.

19. Do you find it hard to trust others?
No, I dont~ Once I meet someone I trust them. My judgement's really weak but pff if I meet someone I'd want them to trust me.

20. How fast does your mind change?
CONSTANTLYYYYYYYY.

21. I bet you miss somebody right now.
one person in particular, yes.

22. Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
I cannot. One half of me is amazing. I'm back on drawing, I have new things to replace my old fandoms. I'm getting loads of watchers, faves, comments. Artwork raging through the interwebs, school is over...hrmm but the other half just wants to drop everything and leave. The un-okay part of me is dormant right now~ But I am not okay.

23. Why do you think so many people cheat?
On what?
They cheat because they don't think about anyone but themselves. Cheating is a one-sided act on ANYTHING, art, people, tests pfff

24. Tell me what's on your mind?
Trust me, you do not want to know. It jumps from regret to fandoms to future pics to spirling RAGE.

25. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
OKAY- DESPICABLE ME <3

26. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
omg yes, it's most comfy <3 BOXERSSSS jdjwje

27. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend?
b'awww <3 okay- I have several so..I'm talking to 3 of them right now...and I talked to the other yesterday <3

28. When is your next road trip?
UGH- still undecided

29. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
I do~ both irl and online <3 HEY! He just logged on 8D

30. How's your heart?
Happy but a sad happy/what. OKAY- With the fandoms that I've been obsessing over my heart is back on track with my interests. With friends, my circle of friends has grown and gotten stronger now that I'm not an idiot anymore. My family is all good now, no problems right now~ BUT- I am confused on things. My strengths have become my weaknesses and I want to ignore things but my nature does not allow it.

31. Have you ever felt like you weren't important?
Yes, it's sad when your close friend makes you feel that way

32. Do you think somebody's in love with you?
My friends 8D

33. What are you planning on doing after this?
Maybe start a pic~

34. Next time you will kiss someone?
pfff I don't know XD

35. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
I told about....4 people.

36. Who do you not get along with?
ugh...several people.

37. What does your 3rd recent text say?
How the hell would I know with my phone being a DORK and having a white screen djfjwfe

38. What are you wearing right now?
tank top and Jack Skellington boxers~

39. You're locked in a room with the person you last kissed, how is it?
..MY MOM?

40. When's the last time you had a grilled cheese?
pff last month

41. What's your favorite boy and girl name right now?
Boy: Dimitri (ahhh originally Luke's name hurhur <3)
Girl: ?

42. How did you feel when you woke up?
I was happy, no? 8D

43. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
as in...I'm bored and no one is txt or calling me? no. But if you're talking about one person in particular to do that....yes.

44. Do you crack your knuckles?
bad habit. Hardcore habit.

45. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
chatting XD

46. What are your LEGAL initials?
UGH... S.N.C?

47. Who's the first B in your contacts?
Bella.

48. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
while showering...remembering things 8>

49. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them?
wtf OF COURSE I DO. But if they resist (which I have to say is awefully annoying when they have everything at their feet >_>) then sadly, I won't anymore.

50. Explain your last awkward moment?
ugh...making my dad watch TS3, Spanish Buzz. I wanted to laugh and I did but he was just smiling.../wtf.

51. Are you afraid of the dark?
I am.

52. Do you have good vision?
HELLYES

53. Have you ever tripped someone?
My dad 8D

54. Have you ever slapped someone?
...My dad 8D

55. Are you Irish?
PFFFF far from it XD

56. Do you use chap stick?
whenever I remember

57. Do you have any scars?
I do~

58. Is there someone you will never forgive?
No one has ever gotten that /horrible/ with me. But irl, hellyeah. Mostly adults- but that's a different story.

59. Are you dating the person you last held hands with?
not dating!

60. Name the last person to text you?
ugh...Hasmic

61. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?
sure!

62. Can you go in public looking like you do?
yes....XD

63. Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a A?
nope!

64. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
left side.

65. What's the first thing you'll do on your wedding day?
CRY, most likely.

66. Do you fall for people easily?
No, I'm just so oblivious to that

67. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
Yes <3333333333

68. Do you miss the way things used to be?
Augh you ask the right questions~ I do. But part of me is letting all of that go. Longing for it all is no longer my priority :\

69. Song you're thinking of right now?
hrmm Buzzwing and Toyznoize XD

70. Want someone back in your life?
I do? Kinda...
one part of me- TALK TO ME! WHAT IS UP? <8C
other part- I won't worry about such hopeless things :C

71. Will tomorrow be better than today?
...WELL, I'M STAYING HOME ALONE <3

72. What's the color of the shirt you are wearing?
graaaaay /ironic.

73. Who was the first friend that you had?
KINDERGARDEN? OR INTERNET?

74. Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
I don't notice it~ But when it's pretty obvious then pff I don't care, honestly.

75. Is there anyone who understands your relationship status?
....YES XD

76. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?
I am naturally happy~ I try to maintain an optimistic attitude and I make my own happiness.

77. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you?
No. In particular, none of my close friends (at the moment) it's too much of a risk.

78. What do you wear when you sleep?
NONE OF YOUR BUSINESSSS

79. Are you obsessed with something right now?
LOLOLOLOLOL Neighbors from Hell and Toy Story 3.

80. The first person you loved is?
parents..? XD

81. Something terrible happened with you?
okay- define HORRIBLE.

82. You are locked up with someone you love, what happens?
Diggory? hruuu WHO KNOWS C8

83. If you could wish something, what would it be?
I wish (let's not get too personal) I WISH TO RIDE A ROLLAR COASTER AND MEET MY dA FRIENDS AND....Just travel the world ;_; and swim with whales and go to space/ yes.

84. Ever forced someone to do something?
......hell yes XD

85. When you are alone, what do you think about?
ohoho the dark thoughts come /inside joke hurhur <3

86. How was your first kiss?
ODD. In a taco store/ what.

87. What's your favorite music genre?
anything. Yes anything.

88. Are you going to tag people to do this?
NO. LET THEM BE

No comments:

Followers