Wednesday, July 07, 2010

KILLLLLLLLLLLLL the messenger, seriously



bah first a wounded knee now THIS? wtf is wrong with me jsjjdewf why is it- Luke is the only one of my characters who is used with deep/sad arts. I don't even feel like making that into a QUESTION fufufufuuuuuuu but I'm not upset, oh no~ Quite the contrary. I'm glad I'm turning 17 and finally getting rid of my 16 year old person. oh 16, you were a bitch. Horrible age year, honestly. More online than offline, hrm.

OH 16~ That year went by fast, way too fast in reality. But online it seemed like an ENTERNITYYYY /sobsobsob. I wish I could go back and hug myself, I needed it. BUT HERE I AM NOOOW, ready to punch life in the face once I hit senior year, officially.

I don't think I've ever been so ACCEPTING to an age change :\ I'm waking up more :o the fantasy/dream/positive part of my brain is easing back now~ I'm typing this for my older self so I can laugh looking back at this. I know I will laugh at the madness of this blog and what I've posted before. BUT! to the pic~ speed painting/practice~ Personally, it's waaaaay better than my try at painting Elixir back in what...early 2009? idk.

drawing fanart feels weird now. I feel weird kdjfjwf going back and forth from "AHHHHFAVEARTISTFAVEDKDFREKGR;U;U;U;U;U;' to 'NFHHHH *throws tablet*'

haha- 'tell me doctor- how to shakeeee
and waking nightmare that is only worse when I am sleeping...~'


YESNFH- humans do fall back on interwebs to complain about life, our favorite pasttime.

I love you so bad <3

DESPICABLE MEEEEE JULY 9 8DDDDD
YAY 17 <3 I AM READY FOR YOU, SO READY
and I will NOT screw up >:c
No more. I promise.

songs I listened to~/are so Luke:







<3

1 comment:

KenDraw Cook said...

sending positive energy in your general direction in hopes that the next year of your life is one that you can look back on with joy and love. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you in your times of turmoil but I hope you had helping hands to lift you up.
regardless of the downing message of your image you coloured it very well and it looks lovely 8] I still love Luke to pieces!

Followers